Brikmo is a mobile app platform that lets Customers seek personal shopping/pickup and delivery services from local Helpers, with all products being purchased or picked up from retailers in their area. There are a multitude of products that can be purchased directly from retail locations by a Customer, but there are a limited number of items that are approved and unapproved for delivery on the Brikmo platform. This is due to many reasons, which may include; legal restrictions (both locally and generally), safety, transportability, etc.. The unapproved list will provide information and guidance regarding delivering potentially hazardous, restricted, or perishable matter to domestic destinations. For more info, review Publication 52 - Hazardous, Restricted, and Perishable Mail. Please note: This list is subject to change over time. It is recommended that this list is reviewed periodically for appropriate usage and understanding of the Brikmo Approved/Unapproved Deliveries list.
Approved for Delivery:
- Hot/Cold Food and Groceries
- Clothing, Shoes, Jewelry, and Watches
- Books and Magazines and Media (Movies and Music)
- Home, Garden, and Tools
- Pet Supplies
- Beauty and Health
- Toys, Kids Supplies, and Baby Supplies
- Arts and Crafts
- Sporting Goods
- Outdoors Supplies
- Automotive and Industrial Products
- Convenience Store Products
Unapproved for Delivery:
- Any State or Local illegal substance, product, or item with possession being punishable by law. For more info, click here.
- Human Trafficking - Human trafficking is defined by US law as the use of force, fraud, or coercion to exploit someone for their labor or for commercial sex. Brikmo will track activities on its platform to identify potential acts of human trafficking, and it is imperative that our user community takes part in identifying and reporting such acts. For more information, please check out https://polarisproject.org/
- Hazardous Materials, more info here.
- Firearms, more info here.
- Knives and select Sharp Instruments, more info here.
- Liquids, Powders, and Odor-Producing Materials, more info here.
- Animals, more info here.
- Cigarettes, and Tobacco, more info here.